Friday, October 14, 2005

Luffy say!

Well my exams are over, and many say its time to blog...haha
well...my memory is failing haha so i blog abt my exam period. post and pre
ok,
before exam, i caught dengue...it totally sucks...my temp was high low high low, my body ached like hell, my body had rashes and i had a throat ulcer as well, which kills my apetite totally...
so i lied at home for a week, but i did went back for oral which is so damn sure passing mark only, due to my ulcer...dammit...i lost plenty of time to revise....haiz...
luckily i recovered before the end of exams... yeahs...
so during the exams, i did wad i did for mid year and the period was....boring? and quite intense due to pressure of getting good results for my desired combination. But sure during the paper it was B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!
ok after exams...SLACK TIME!!!!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home