Saturday, January 20, 2007

115

Quiz again!
I am a token of one's love.
I have no beginning and no end
What am I?



to be frank,
sometimes I wonder,
what is love?
is it something to be feeling great about?
or is it a feeling that comfort our sexual desires?
or is it merely just a sense of satisfaction of being with someone who knows you and covers your weaknesses?
a trophy?
a tablet?
or a tower?





hmmm...teenagers get in love so easily these days,
they dun even know that they are wasting time in fact,
think about this," Do you think you are going to marry that girlfriend or boyfriend you have currently in 10-15years time? "
I see so many "I LOVE *****" nicks,messages,tags,posts wadever!
come back in a year or two and you will see that it has disappeared.
I know of one fine guy who does that...
"waste time only," says yisong.



hmmm...'O' Levels are coming in less than 10 months
i'm working now...
takecare readers
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home