Saturday, March 17, 2007

138

haiz...
holidays really sucks
i haven't completed all my homework
yet my room faced a makeover today
had to clear my entire room
which took 5hrs
including my bed, comp table, cupboard, computer
wth...
that mover came late at 530pm
when i cleared my stuff all by 1pm
wth...
then dodododododododo
wlau
say short of one spare part
cannot complete my table!
now it moves if i apply too much force on my elbows
some kind of "service"
cant put back all my things
came online only at 1030pm today
hoping to find ppl to 'fen you'
but all busy lols
doubt i can do homework tmr
LACK OF SOLID SPACE!
>.<
tell me how lar!
feet unbandaged le still pain and swollen at side.
f**king IRRITATING
SYF is like in 24 April..
DIE LAH!!!!
><
i have insufficient practice
=p


takecare readers
[yisong]
photos in the nxt post maybe
if i can find the mood that is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home