Friday, August 10, 2007

195

haha i realised that my post numberings are wrong
it should be 195
couldn't find the roots of the problem
maybe they weren't real?
xDD
lame.

i hate to be bottled up
i hate it
i hate it
i just want to express how I feel about the world right now
but I never find the courage to do so.

why?
i believe that its due to fear
fear of embarassment
fear of shame
fear of mockery
fear of gossips
fear of rejection

as they say,
once bitten, twice shy...
i don't know whether i can go back to the normal me...
why
why
why...

tu e secc oui
un tu e hud
tu e cdemm mega oui
un tu e hud
vun dra isbdaahdr desa, e tuh'd ghuf
oad so raynd cdemm mehkanc vnus dryd tyo

exam results for chinese O levels are on monday...
wish me if you want to.
i could help with it.

[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home