Monday, December 10, 2007

231

darn,the week has just started(i count from sunday)
and I already had a lousy past few days
somehow I am really very angry with a friend of mine
and something I did today was really frustrating and worrying
luckily it ended out good

as for that friend of mine
I can say nothing
just that communication failed
let's just sum it this way shall we?
and i shall forget about this incident...
but even so, my mood is still down
hey friend, don't do this again alright
with me it may be fine,
but to others, you don't know what they are thinking

its been rather draggy since the day o levels ended
frankly speaking I currently have no aim
no direction
no target
oh well
days playing ffx/ffx-2 shall just continue i guess?

*death*

*game over*

hahaha

went out to celebrate my good friend,
classmate,
council-mate
schoolmate
checkmate
kang si dan,
constance's birthday
I haven't uploaded the pictures
but then, we needs them if I can type?
ok la
I'm lazy to post pictures
its very difficult to do so in blogger...
or rather, tedious.

back to kang si dan's birthday
(she is going to say:"I am NOT kang si dan~~~")
lol

met up,
gathered,
travelled,
waited,
and waited,
lied(for good reasons of course),
anticipated,
lastly,
feels sad

lol
objective wasn't achieved lah
constance wasn't sad
but she was surprised,
or so I think?(you better be cons)

the cake was cute....
it was a hamburger cake!
abit confusing there
with two different nouns
so basically
it's a cake that's a hamburger
so I call it,
hamburger cake!

yeayea
eat
eat
done
balik kampong

that's it
end
lol

rainy days
not good
parents
not in good mood
don't know why
ok la, I know
just don't want to tell...

oh well
takecare readers
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home