Tuesday, December 27, 2005

drrr...

im blogging again thkx to a gentle reminder of my friend...

its four days after my dental operation already...the swelling is subsiding at last :) oh yea hope i can go out soon and eat great food...u know wad?to me even a plate of chicken rice how hard the chicken is or how stale the rice is still will taste like heaven i dunno why but this is due to the fact ive been eating simple fare for dunno how many days...last time i did tis was errrrrmmmm12 or 13 yrs ago when my teeth haven grown yet haha. anyways i hope thursday will come and go soon.why come cos i can take out my irritating and annoying stitches once and for all!why go cos i scared it will be a painful process haa..im scared of pain dunno why haiz...its 910pm nw when i blog tis ive been spending 45 min to eat fruits and i still have like half more bowl to go?cos my mum cut it small yea thkx!im struggling still...hahas...i now have four teeth short hope nobody will find me ugly i hope...oh but i dun care abt wad ppl think abt my looks(high selfesteem) muahahaha! i hope by fri i can eat solid food like chicken,fries,noodles,duck,fried fish,roti prata,mee rebus,chocolate,biscuits,koropok,tidbits like twisties,potato chips and steak,crayfish,salmon,tuna,sushi,eggs and the fast food outlets food like mac,kfc,longjohn,pizzahut...OH YEA my neighbour owes me a pizzahut treat!!!oh yeah!
i hope school will start soon nt becos i want to study but becos pailians will come back!but im kinda afraid i cant cope up wif my work and studies and rehearsals cos i will be so BUSY nxt year...the students council is gonna organize manymany events even the post exam activities!god!its so fun...i think i would enjoy working with my other councillors yea ^^ love them hahaha...then nxt yr exco selection...hmmm...no comments outside but alot inside heh heh heh heh....then got pailian somemore...i love all of the alibaba ppl too hahaha!! eh...i think tts all andandandand i think its bz cos i have dental appointments come nxt yr cos of my bracers....--zzZ...haiz...ok thats all!

wow i didnt know i blogged tt much omg...

dream of becoming tanned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home