Wednesday, July 05, 2006

whee

haiz...juz a little announcement to readers, i've joined HYDance whether u like it or not. haha

laugh all you want, but i will prove u tt hydance is gonna get a gold at least in next year's syf! im confident of its potential now tt im exposed to them alr.

enuf abt announcements, live is getting more and more hectic. im skipping many lessons which i hate to but have no choice but to skip and the homework load is increasing and my doubts are surgingthe more lessons i dun attend, the more i dunno, the later i'll be handing up homework and the more i dunno how to do, the more punishments i'll get, the more times i'll fail my tests, the more i get demoralised and the more I WILL FAIL MY EXAMS. dammit, council work is really tough. frankly speaking, i have no idea wad the hell zx is doing and kt seems to be heading in no specific directions as a leader. darn im too tied up wif so many things...i still hav some bit of competitions from my ex-CCA tmr and next week and i have nt trained for ten months?? my life is slowly screwing up and winding up maybe even. if i dun find time soon i'll really die becos i have lack of time. but one thing is for sure, i dunno how to seize time. i love my computer so much tt i cant bear to off it once i on it. tts a con on myside im telling u ppl nw.nxt monday theres a free assembly spot where breakdancers and a singer didnt wanna perform forging an even reinforced headache in my brain. seriously ive tot of dropping all my duties at one go but i cant seem to leave my frens behind and even more i cant bear to leave them as i love to work as a team. dang seriously i'm running short of time, anyone wanna sell your time for me to exploit???

haha juz kidding
takecare readers
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home