Wednesday, May 17, 2006

lalaala

hah im back to blogging man...
haiz....life's tuning down now...exams are over...i dun intend to slack...i intend to keep on working hard...ive realised the importance of work and studying and stuff....ive been through much and i think its time to show my true potential...ive been holding back alot really...i do regret abit but i think its gd to hold back and stay low...
well i may nt show it immediately but i promise that the end results will be clearly shown heh...theres no doubt about it...
yesterday went to kbox...saw three of my classmates at lakeside mrt station...then took the same train to je. upon reaching there and walking towards je entertainment centre, i saw another two of my classmates and they ran off...haha i knew why later on...so then we went off to meet up first and then sign in to kbox...i was 'taken away' by my two other classmates to hold the bdae cake...haiz waited for so long...so i went to walk ard haha and they couldnt find me later...i found them...in kbox(for the first time) i realised its really BIG!haha there with all my classmates(erm nt all only 15 nt including me) yea and we sang and sang and sang!!!
yeap tts about all haha well dun feel like elaborating further...im kinda bored now cant solve the emaths online assignment by mr ong that last question! ergh
[unleashed my full potential]
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home