Saturday, March 04, 2006

entry.....lian pai 3

im tired...rehearsals are just burning my time and my energy seriously...but of cos i love it that way cos i get to meet friends!!well enuf about that, lets go through the show scene by scene

1st scene: "Da Dao" opening performance, i forgot to take the "zhubao" but luckily i covered my mistake quite well...haiz wad a waste

lets skip to 5th scene since ive got no part in the 2nd-4th

5th scene: hmmm...generally nt bad, but my voice was ermmm...weird lah juz weird dunno why...muz take care of my throat liao more "hai di ye" haha

lets skip again to 8th scene

8th scene: SUCCESS ON CAPTURING "HA-SHAN" MUAHAHAHA

9th scene: Well 'dropped' "Ha-shan" in the centre then went backstage to take rusty zhubaos...OMG it was freaking heavy that i had to change the way i carry it wif me and on the stage...again i had weird voice

10th scene: "Cha Cha Wu" my favourite...nth wrong wif the scene totally only that it was very very dark seriously...

LEts skip to 12th scene

12th scene:"You Gang" OMG the distance to 'crawl' was freakingly long! but nvm abt that I REMEMBERED TO RAISE MY HEAD haha...

FINALE~ VERY TOUCHING TO ME AND COMFORTING

well....i feel abit injusticed...today two people hit the UV lights wif quite alot of force and it didn't break! dammit...and the one i kicked so gently accidently had to break...haiz...nvm im nt brooding abt tt anymore...till nxt time cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home