Thursday, March 16, 2006

Ali Ba Ba And The 21 Thieves

Ali Ba Ba And The 21 Thieves

Well, its finally over and finally i can blog about it...

6 months of hardwork has all been paid off. 5 days,3 performances, everlasting sense of achivement. And still a burning soul to perform yet again.(tts me =) all the shows were great i have to say and hanging out with these great friends made me extremely contented and happy. Thats the joy of performing. Kallang has tasted our hardwork already, i hope we can make it regional! But of cos its quite a task but still i wun give up hope yet!

My memories will last forever and it shall not be taken away, it resides somewhere in my heart where it cant be seen but yet only i can feel it.I love every cast and crew of ali ba ba and the 21 thieves i love the props, the make-up, the feel, the sweat, the bitter and last but not least the set and the stage....

I must really thank everybody for letting me have this chance to perform and to perform with you guys, its truly my honour to be performing side by side with u guys, all the times we have spent together i will not forget. But im quite sad that this thing has to end...The magic was just beginning to surface and yet it has to end again. I hope i can see u all in the future and hopefully we will have another performance together.

Finally i must say i love everybody in ali baba AND I MEAN IT.
COME ON!THEY ROCK EVEN THE TEACHERS AND THE CREW!!!
yea really frm the bottom of my heart, everybody in alibaba cast and crew rocks...from the two ali(s) to the wudus!!! of cos there are a few special ones..^^ hee hee hee...

ok thats all all that i can say is, to all ali ba ba cast and crew,
i am truly honoured to be working and performing alongside with you guys,
i really treasured the times we've been together,
i'll never ever forget you all,
and i hope there are no hard feelings,
only sentimental ones =))

PS: sry to shixuan again for that time...

thats all
take care everybody
i hope we will meet again
all the best,
[yisong]
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home