Saturday, September 23, 2006

haiz.

I'm really getting home very late these few days. Been missing many many stuff..Especially MSN Chattime!! ergh!!!!
One down, THREE MORE TO GO!!!
I left school at 1045pm yesterday (Friday) much to the disappointment of many of my classmates...cause i could leave early and they can't lol... ate my lunch nearby and left for dramacentre...rehearsals were ran through specifically and detailedly...then came the actual thing...wasn't really scared of appearing on stage...afterall im used to it alr...
you know the one thing that keeps me motivated to perform more, is actually to scene where the audience clap in appreciation of the performance you brought up? it really really rockets my spirit skyhigh!
I shall blog about this erm...six days on monday or maybe tuesday...cos i have exams on monday..paper 1...
This is already my 5th Performance, and still counting...
wish me luck for the later (meaning today or otherwise, Saturday...) 3pm and 8pm...my showtime....and thanks for all the support in advance as im unable to reply them in time before you ppl sleep =]]
cheers people,
art is for the young and old...
[yisong]

*I wish for Zhou Chu and The 3 Devils to be a huge success*
kudos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home