Thursday, August 31, 2006

the gd old days

The Cat, The Bride and Liao MaMa
Down to earth, hilarious but yet true...
Teacher's Day 2006
this teachers day has made me realise many things...
i've learnt alot from this experience in my opinion and i hope to correct my mistakes in time to come. handling wkc was tough and it really stressed me out. Luckily it turned out alright in the end...Gave mr ong his teacher's day present, saw mr lee soaked to the skin...wahahahs headed back home
SQPS
Ive never laughed so heartily for so long already...im glad i shared it wif my primary schoolmates...its really hard to forget them, let alone think about them...i hope that this will carry on..its like a childhood dream come true, to laugh myself out of my own heart...that happened today....i love you guys!!! thkx for making my day so wonderful!
zhou chu rehearsals starts tomorrow!!!!!
im looking forward to it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home