Thursday, August 17, 2006

bad day

i crumbled under pressure for a moment juz now, i juz couldn't take it and cried...
first my amaths quiz which are to be counted in CA is killing me, next the council filming is making me sweat, then comes the teachers day short meeting with mr lee which suffocates me and juz when i accidentally forgot abt the time and reached home at 720pm, i got reprimanded severely by my parents who took no mercy on their words and threatened to take away all my activities...that killed me...tore my heart right through. its nt like as though i wanted to come home that late, i juz forgot abt the time, as simple as that...they dun understand me at all, i dunno whether im lucky or unlucky seriously.....fortunately im up again wif a few consolation, that my emaths,physics,bio,english has juz ended a slight traumatic period for me...wads strangling me is the amaths common test next thursday, chem results, geog results and the dunno when social studies test....oh man...i really nid a shoulder to rely on..but too bad theres none in my life yet...wad a bad day...
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home