Sunday, August 13, 2006

and so it begins

and so it begins, my epic struggle with my grades and my performing passion. i cannot afford to lose one battle..nt even one...for even one loss is a stab in the heart. i will work hard, nevertheless and i will strive for the grades of MY potential. i believe my teacher's judgement that im underachieving currently. i will prove to him and show him wad i can do. all i ask for is to continue on with my passion. so please.please.please...just lend me the will to study, im wagering my future into these two weeks...please. i beg of you...grant me this single childhood wish, my dream...please.....

[happy birthday shirley]
[takecare readers]
[yisong]
[here i pray...]

[unleashed grievier. grievier GEAR FINALE]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home