Friday, August 11, 2006

HAIZZZ

haiz....im so tired today, just got back from marina, watching fireworks...the fireworks are one of a kind, those u cant find in singapore EVER! from california i heard but still see lah...no pics cos no cam and no cam phone...poor guy i am...budden...STUPID BLOODY @#$#%$@*%$! TREE BLOCK MY CENTRE VIEW U @#$%^&$#@@!!! ARGH!!!! nvm lah ahahha i got the side views...
[i heard singaporeans go WAAAAAHHHH...i followed...]

haven even lie on my bed since this morning and nw sitting upstraight to blog. haiz im gonna start studying alr...i have to get B3 for all my subjects(8 F.Y.I) except chinese...phew...but still i must study extra hard from now on...All Work and NO Play makes Aiksong a Contented Boy so long as he continues PERFORMING AND DANCING!!!
yupyup mr ong, this is my determination...im not going to let u pull me out of dance nor stop me from achieving my dreams!ur challenge is nothing but only an obstacle that i must overcome to achieve happiness in my life....I CHOSE THIS PATH AND SO I WILL RESORT TO EVERYTHING(except cheating or underhand means) TO REACH THE FINISHING LINE!
i hereby want to thank mr ong, for setting me this challenge and knocking my senses out of my priorities. i will not let you down, nor will i let you win our little bet!!^^

friends, please understand my situation now, help by giving your fullest support. thankyou
For a $5 donation please call 9******5
For a $10 donation please call 9******5
hhaaha juz kidding...dun call me ok...
im off to study!...but i nid to rest my aching back(thkx angeline) and my hands by SLEEPING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home