Monday, November 06, 2006

hahas

mad and beeqi asked me to do this...oh well...

#1. Are you a chinese or english freako?
* English? I wanna be both

#2. If time is going to stop; what will you possibly do for that time?
* Put batteries into my alarm clock; nah I will hang out with my twin

#3. Prefer a playpool or playground?
* Playground, cos I dunno wads a playpool

#4. Do you usually gossip others; or being gossiped?
* gossip others, cos im not that popular

#5. Do you like simple or complicated stuffs?
* simple

#6. Do you tackle numbers better; or alphabets?
* I don’t tackle them, I read them

#7. What makes you pissed off?
* People who lack respect

#8. How's your childhood?fun?
* eh, embarrassing?

#9. Do you have inspiration without perspiration?
* NEVER, I always perspire

#10. Do you think 24 hours is too long, short or just okay?
* to be honest, its too short

#11. Would you judge people by their appearance?
* nope

#12. What is attractive in your eyes?
* money, to be frank

#13. Do you like the day or night, explain why?
* night, I concentrate better

#14. Do you treasure stuffs that you own, or you have insatiable desires?
* insatiable desires!

#15. If your computer just hanged up; with a long long document not being saved;how will you react?
* demand a new computer!

#16. Do you believe in miracles?
* yes

#17. Do you often tend to forget about the past; or trying hard to do so?
* STM but good long term memory, dunno why

#18. In your mind, why colours are out here?
* to express things

#19. Have you ever pity those who are real pitiful; and shed tears for them?
* sometimes

#20. Describe yourself as in attitude.
* respectful, whenever possible

#21. Do you suddenly lose the grasp of hope to survive as yet?
* no

#22. Give 3 advantages when you get to live.
* get to feel wads it like to die, get to think and FRIENDS!

#23. What is your ambition in life?
* be a performer who dances in musicals!

#24. Do you believe in horoscope etc?
* nope

#25. Describe music in your life.
* they are like the pens in my pencilbox, they let me draw

#26. Which country you would like to go; when you can afford it?
* still singapore

#27. What do you think blogging is about?
* kill time!

#28. What kind of style you are trying to get hold off?
* no idea wads this question about

#29. When you fail a test, how will you react?
* “I musn’t let my parents know!” hahas

#30. Pass this to 8 friends; for them to get it done.
* I see no need for this.

DONE AND EDITED =X hahas, well today's a rather okay day...didn't think much of ytd although i still did...haiz...sometimes i wonder why i get so worried when people aren't. and oh yea, blogging kills time =p

takecare readers
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home