Sunday, February 25, 2007

126

*yawns*
joanne's quiz...

#each player of this game starts off with ten wierd things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.
No tagbacks!



# I DO NOT LIKE TO TAKE QUIZZES
# I watch power ranger at this age of mine!
# I do not really like the expressionless and cool face of mine.
# Contrast to joanne, i do not really like chilli and i cant take them really well
# I am crazy about one piece
# I do not think that some of the teachers in my school are helpful and thoughtful enough.
# I am from shhkact
# I can control some people's train of thoughts
# I have a dislocated left thumb currently...
# I am NOT going to answer the 10th!(surprised? xD)


WHO TO DO THEM?
vegetable, fruits, poultry, fish and bread



takecare readers
until next time
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home