Sunday, March 25, 2007

142

whooo~ im back from camp


overall, the YLMP camp was great, enriching and enlightening..
3Days and 2Nights spent wisely and fruitfully learning things
and experience some brand new things
be it fix the puzzle, the moat, the hunt, kodak moment, cheer, S-L presentation
i learnt many new things
and had great fun
that, i'm glad my time has not been wasted
though homework still lingers....
my team, Blackjack
well, i can say its one of the best teams ever, better than last year's GAP team i daresay
my group, consisted of
3 Facilitators,
3 Sec 3s
6 Sec 2s
1 Sec 4
and 1 SUPER LAMER! xDD


Linny, Rezal and Stephanie
you guys were great facilitators, the things you shared with us has only moulded us further for the better. with that, I thank you...



What's essential is invisible to the eye



takecare readers
[yisong]


"WHAT!? SCHOOL's TOMORROW!?"

pictures~
The pictures during my room makeover or what-the-hell you call it

empty room
really empty...
my junkS...
more junk
after the whatsoever!
yeah, basically thats it...=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home