Friday, May 11, 2007

162

whoo~
blogger's finally back online eh...


my previous entry got deleted SOMEHOW
which was why there was a SPACE
in the supposed entry.
exams are over
mid years that is
well, time to prepare for prelims eh?
hmmm...mayb i shld prepare for my chinese Os first
i dun wanna retake at the end of year
it juz adds on the burden...=\


life's so far so good
bio results are satisfactory to me
hopefully i can improve a lil' more
that would be great!


i juz hope i can get As for both my maths as well...
hmmm, same for eng and human.s
hahaha
high expectations eh?
damn, my nose is still itchy...wonder wad happened...
maybe becos of ytd outside jp construction work...hmm wadever


back to dota
skills are rusty like rust...
a break of 3 days! 1 day gone alr
tmr and sat!
shall watch a show tmr
and a movie on sat
wheee~


what can i still ask for when my life is almost perfect in my sense?
its time i do more paying it forward =)


if you are going to do it, why not do it well?


kudos, teacher
takecare readers
[yisong]
^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home