Sunday, April 22, 2007

156

today marks a temporary end to my weekend speech and drama lessons,
for which i have been attending since kindergarden 2 back in 1997?


the routine has broken finally
despite an attempt to break it during 2003


things may have changed
but my eyes shall remain observant...i hope
lessons were fun today
sabo-taging my teacher to do a handstand
before he sabo-ed me later to act like a retard and crawl on the floor.
saw a "guan mo" by 2 classes
i dunno their age, but they definitely reminded me when i was their age
immature, innocent, oblivious to everything sinister in this world.
of the two classes
one reminded me of "Play Atop Fort Canning"
i was a leopard then
there was a tiger today(or was it lion?)
i caught a deer
the tiger(or lion) caught a cow this time
that little boy exaggerates
similar to my style of acting-exaggeration.


my seniors had their graduation production today at 5pm in the small hall
i arrived at the hall at 415pm
only to be tasked by weinan to buy a 'bao' for him
FOR the show as props, phew. xD
so i went to mobil
mobil didn't have
i went to ba chor mee there
on my way something really unexpected happened. ><
there also didn't have
then i went back and crossed to opposite
luckily, the coffeeshop sold the 'bao' he wanted
so i bought i really thought i was stupid to go one big round
BUT ITS WORTH IT I TELL YOU


production, saw twin and clique[zh,th,ht,yl,yh,yk,jy,jt...etc]
also saw the qnt peeps there.
and so they graduated
now i'm the only one left in the clique
that has not graduated.
hmmm =\
unfair?
dunno...
however
i was happy that they have graduated
or rather i was happy for them
they are finally qnt now..
more fun for them maybe...
im still in silver...
and doubtful and paranoid.


to all Gold'07 graduates: congratulations!
to all HYSS Choir members: good luck tomorrow, do huayi proud!
to all HYSS Dance members: all the best! purely ace...


to all readers
takecare
[yisong]
i won't allow myself to be measured by numbers, only words
**i couldn't believe my eyes then... =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home