Friday, April 13, 2007

150

hmmm, 150th post...
gonna be a long one
u can dun read
it takes an open mind
and a deep heart to understand what i type...



i had a chat with my pair of legs..
they complained for the first time to me...
i cannot believe wad they say...


my legs complained of so many things
they had a very high level of endurance
but somehow, they just could not endure today
and they complained to me...


i feel sad to hear them say that...
they said,"yisong, you are getting heavier and heavier"
i asked, "why do u say so?"
"i feel stressed and overworked," was their reply
"do you need to rest?" I asked.
There was no reply...


i was in the midst of syf practice,
they complained to me
though i didnt understand them at first,
i understand now...
perhaps im putting extreme high mental stress on them the past two days...
2.4km run, sports day events...
they haven't been training for a long time..
and their endurance really dropped
they cried out to me, in need of help
yet all i could do was only that much


i saw them rebel today
i felt their strong resistance
i hear their gossips about me
i smell their anger
and i'm tasting the consequences now


syf has indeed put much stress on me as well
i dunno why
im feeling a similar feeling as that of the 3 days of heaven and hell.
better or worse, i can't tell...
they are crying, yet im nt doing much to console them


i must do more to help their situation.




but, what?


takecare readers
[yisong]

我累了

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home