Friday, April 06, 2007

146

time is pressurizing me
as if it needs money to continue on
but yet i dun hav money
and so time is taken away from me


In so many aspects of my life
I need time
I crave for it
I'm dying to have it


i know time isn't a priviledge
though its a necessity
it keeps us in motion
it keeps the balance of life


Many things depend on time
everything you do
everything you say
everything you feel


If time stops for an hour, I will pray that it stops forever...


if i have time with you, i will spend it wisely
if i have time with you, i will bring you to places
if i have time with you, i will have a long chat with you
if i have time with you, i will have more time with you...


hmmm...=]


takecare readers
happy bdae jeren!
happy gd friday to all christians
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home