Wednesday, August 29, 2007

***200***

Muahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaah
200th post!

oh well, it has been a very long time since this blog existed,
2004 or 2005 i don't know
can't remember xD
anyway
this years
have been very difficult for me
many things happened
many things changed
many things evolved
many things turned sour
many things bloomed

so many things that have happened,
i'm grateful to have survived it all

what's done cannot be undone
just like the 5th August 2007's 2035hr can never ever repeat again
one must learn to treasure everything
otherwise, they shall have nothing

oh well,
when a big organization gets selfish
it only gets smaller and smaller...
i'm refering, to something.

oh oh and and thanks Sec 2s for the two gifts you all bought for me :))

and now PICTURES!
book! roar!
ACT 20
ACT 20
i jumps...
what the sec2 SCs bought and made for the graduating SCs...passing on next year 310708!!
the parchment
what the sec2 SCs did for my batch of SC...!
my class 4E107
look at the things in the center!
me!
my idea of friendship, trust and teamwork
the really good memories...(sry kimchoo abt today=X)
one piece, my favourite:D
missing it...(taken at opp plaza sing)
my batch of councillors, i won't forget them:D
6H'03 taken today
my (chocolated) name
my clique...
my teacher and somewhat mentor, mr lee:)
me, reuben...lol
rainbow;from my house
my class 4E1 with the Japanese Students

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home