Friday, October 19, 2007

215

25 more days...
just this 25 days
i will mug really hard
i promise
i promise
i promise

ohh it seems many ppl doesn't know about my blog yet...
so...hey ppl out there!
i changed my link~~!
relink me please at the address bar at the top ^
haha
its pointless

maybe i shall go inform some ppl abt it

anyway
in 3 days time
is my amaths paper
in 4 days,
is my amaths paper
in 5 days,
is my chemistry paper
in 6 days,
is my geography elective paper

oh well,
all the best to me for these four papers first!
since no one is wishing me luck...
i shall wish myself
a1
a1
a1
a1
a1
a1
.
..
...
....
...
..
.

whatever....
i just got back a feeling i have lost for a period of time...
i hope this feeling will last until 13th november!
this fighting spirit...i lost it on bio practical day...
cause,
i think bio prac was not good..
but i don't care now
paper2 counts the most!!!
i must not let mrs wee down!
must not let mr ong down!
must not let ms goh down!
must not let ms adlin down!
must not let ms chiang down!
must not let mr bacchus down!
must not let ms tan down!

HECK!!!!!!!!
I'M IGNORING ALL THESE
AND GIVING MY ALL!!!!!!
GEAR 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[YISONG]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home