Monday, September 24, 2007

205

awww...
physics was a BIT disappointment
but then, what can I do about it already?

my sundays have been replaced by library visits,
as much as I want for them to last for MUCH more times,
like another 30 more times,
it can't...
all things will come to an end.

and i seriously think that the thing in my mind now,
will also come to an end.
bitter,
but if that happens,
sorry, i have my pride and limit also.

people are getting so perspective these days,
they think that things are so predictable
and they, all-so-mighty
that attitude of them has really left a black mark,
though i shall not nurture hate from this insignificance
come on, if things are so easy as you think they are,
and you underestimate near everything but your own results,
in which you overestimate,
then sorry, you are totally out of estimation.
because you will be defined by one word.
you SUCK!

oppps, did I hit a nerve?
[yisong]
with sincere care and concern for PEOPLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home