Tuesday, October 03, 2006

examss

haiz...im getting down lately, although i often tell myself not to..
how can i not feel down with all these examinations killing and draining my energy away...i guess even my self-esteem is being sucked up as well...
zhou chu has left and with my traditional quote from my sis: when things end, memories begin... so it begins...hahas and so i thought...i have little ppl who i can relate to these days abt my prefered topics of discussion.my friends in sch know too little than the little i know...life's getting pathetic...i guess ppl get sick of my bragging of my performances or blahblah musical after a long run...bt i was juz thinking of a topic..nt tt ppl are complaining bt they seem to lose interest alr...hmmms are these ppl really so stuck up with their studies? is life all about examination, surprise tests, shock, failure and moments in the stinky toilet or at home of tears? i mean, wads the use!? get over it, get on with life lah! can't stand many many ppl in my class...the numbers are increasing...wth...they are like zombies...little colour in life, everything's dull...mayb tts why im getting influenced too...by all the "nerds"... argh...maybe juz me being oversensitive as always, ignore this post if u want...hmmms=/

takkaire readers
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home