Saturday, November 11, 2006

aiyah

1. 5 years ago I was..

kaypoh leh, i was ermmm a student!

2. 5 snacks which I enjoy

a. chips
b. cheesecakes
c. chicken pies
d. chocolate
e. candies

3. 5 songs which I knew all the lyrics

a. Da Dao Zhi Ge
b. Cha Cha Wu
c. Men Zi Wu
d. Qing Wa Wu
e. You Gang Wu

4. 5 things i will do if i have a million dollars

a. Donate all to charity
b. Get myself a new handphone, then donate a million to charity
c. Set aside some for my full education, then donate the rest to charity
d. Give both halves to my parents
e. Call myself "millionaire"

5. 5 places i would run away to

a. Toa Payoh Lorong 2
b. Twin's House
c. Zhenhan's House
d. My auntie's house
e. Back home!

6. 5 things i would not wear

a. Lingerie
b. Dress
c. Skirts
d. Blouse
e. Loose Clothing

7. 5 bad habits

a. Scratch my head
b. Dig my ear
c. Dig my nose
d. Rub my eye
e. Ignore people
8. 5 biggest joy

a. SHHKACT
b. HYDance
c. My Clique [you know who you are]
d. Parents
e. My dear Auntie

9. 5 famous person i would date

a. Scarlet Johansson
b. Hilary Duff
c. Gillian Chung
d. Jolin Tsai
e. Liv Tyler

10. 5 people to do this quiz

a. ange
b. bee
c. goi
d. made
e. yen lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home