Wednesday, November 08, 2006

dddddddddddddddddddddd

haha, I am so bored that I decided to use proper english for this post.
Its going to be a long one, so bear with me people,
I appreciate it...

In my opinion, I think friends are people who should be treasured, everybody in this world lives for a reason that he or she will be oblivious to for her entire life. The purpose of someone's life can only be predicted but never to be known, for this is Fate. I live in a world, where I notice many people with low self-esteem, whom i sympathize with for some, but yet not for some others. I have also met people with a very high self-esteem. Personally, I think that I have high self-esteem and I always look at things positively. Everybody has his or her points and flaws, nobody is perfect, therefore we live to learn, change and respect. That's what friends are for, to my belief.

Friends far differ from acquaintances, whom you know through little introduction. Friends care for you, trust you, respect you and etc etc...but most importantly, they treasure you. Anybody lacking that is not your friend. From what I know about myself, I treasure friends and I hate to lose one. Though sadly I have lost one through my confusion period, I see it as a flaw, not being able to treasure that person. Friends speak out when they feel something wrong, hoping for you to change for the better. Friends are always by your side when you need them.

Having a slightly wider horizon of the real world than many other of my schoolmates, I have seen much more ugly sights of broken friendship, friendship at the edges and betrayal. I have to say, it is very unlike common school arguments.

Although it does not give me any right to say this, but I think many of us are underestimating the true potential of a good friendship. Friendship has given me the upperhand of being very resourceful, as I know many friends with different talents and flairs. It has proved to be very useful, and I must say, I am making use of it =X oops...But, everytime they help me, I gain a certain level of respect for the work they have done for me and I really appreciate them.

Therefore, I really must emphasize on the importance of a good friendship, starting from as early as possible and thus, adding colours to your life. Otherwise, you will be ousted in the real world.

Haha i say revert to being informal now, the next one maybe sensitive to other classes of my same level, but i hope i can knock sense to some of them but without 0 amounts of damage =X
(p.m me if i did, i shall apologise to you and wish you good luck! =D )
i hereby, try my best not to take any stand, be it my own class or the others.
many, many and many people, in fact far too many people have told me how lively and fun their class is while my class is always dull and quiet and a bunch of guai-kias. haha how i beg to differ, but yes, im a guai-kia. but the question is, wads wrong with that?

my class chose its own atmosphere to be quiet and serene, trying its best to hide in oblivion of all alien noises outside the classroom. whereas the other classes chose their own atmosphere to be noisy and always making alot of noise. i dun see it as a wrong thing, maybe its because they prefer this learning environment, so be it.

however, there are also alot of people, who like to say that this is easy, that is difficult, they are sure that today no test, tmr wun hav lesson, exam wun come out this and that question etc etc...but, if it is easy, why can't you get full marks?if it is difficult, why dun you keep trying?you are sure today no test, what makes you think so?tmr wun hav lessons, which fengshui master did you consult?this exam question wun come out, what if it DID? you see, what im trying to say is, everybody is so lazy! except for some of course...of cos, i do make such lame excuses sometimes, but i surely cant do it all the time...this way, im running away from reality which i hate to do. one must have their feet on the ground to make progress for if the moment you leave the ground, the haze will stop you...ok lame joke, but you get my point.

thus, i see so many people of my level slacking, making me extremely happy. i have seen soooooo many blogs resolving tt they want to study hard for the 'O's but yet they still want to skip lessons. im very happy this way because, when the time comes for me to face the real world, i will only face difficulties and obstacles that enable me to climb higher up my career ladder but not any setbacks that slow my process or confuse me halfway...

so, go think about it readers who are about to take a major exam soon or next year...
hahas, again, its my own opinion
no offence made i hope.

takecare readers,
goodluck to all
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home