Saturday, December 09, 2006

lalala

i can sense everybody's hyper mood after yesterday's dinner, unfortunately/fortunately, i wasn't there...hahaha
someone update me who the drunkard who spluttered nonsense and stuff, hopefully its not twin...=X
mwahahahas i can sense everyone's hyper mood and im being influenced!!! omg! read tze, tian, xuan, dess's blogs...it was really fun wasn't it? well maybe not twin's one haha...
im so angry at myself for not being able to make it...darn!
but nevertheless, i shall make it in 20year's time...ITS A PROMISE!(unless im overseas for a reason)
-------------------------------
I've realised the importance of seconds through an experience I encountered yesterday
It was really scary when I thought deep about it.
All it took was 3 seconds for me to get knocked down by a lorry.
I was walking towards the mrt station.
From afar, I saw the traffic lights turned green.
I knew if i continued at that pace
I would have to wait for the next
Being impatient as always
I decided to run and cross the road before it turned red
So I ran
By the time I reached the traffic lights
The green man was flashing already
and I'm the only one left to cross the road.
Fortunately,
in the midst of crossing the road,
it so happened that my eyes caught the driver of a lorry[big one type]
He was looking at the opposite's incoming traffic
He was going to turn
I had a gut feeling
I stopped...
The green man was flashing around 7/8
1second later,
there was no incoming traffic
2second later,
the driver made the turn
2.5seconds later, and while the lorry already crossed the pedastrian line
he turned his head and it met my eyes
3seconds later,
he completed the turn and continued to drive straight towards god-knows-where
[I diao-ed him, he diao-ed me] WTH
I looked at the pedastrian light when the lorry drove by
04
I crossed the other half of the road,
Boarded the MRT
and on my way to city hall

Bless my eye, thank my eye
Bless my judgement, thank my judgement
Thank you Lady Luck...
-------------------------------
Argh, all of them are mahjong-ing
I'm jealous
because I have no idea how to play mahjong
Dzzztttt....

takecare readers
[yisong]
--------------------
not everyday is a 'sunny day'
there's always monday, tuesday, wednesday.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home