Saturday, November 25, 2006

lala

haha, today was huayi's open house
not a bad event
i heard it was better than last year
as in the number of parents coming lah

woot huayi's getting more popular
wait till they see the sec 1 orientation camp!!
hehe

i helped dance this time around
went to give out leaflets from 9-10am i think
yah
i went to the backgate
then 4 others followed me....
beeqi, sherileen, sheena and jingxuan
wahaha all are more senior than me in dance
though in school im sec3 bt im a newbie in dance! =D
AND THEY BULLY ME WTF!!?!?!?!?
jk nia la haha
abt the wtf not the bullying part
they did bully me...T-T

the sins they made
-gave me more leaflets
-keep on asking me to approach the parent
-asking me to get water for them
-seized the opportunity when i was away to give me more leaflets

had syf modern practice after that
tiring
keep on dancing and dancing and dancing the same routine
cher played a game with us
wad expression thing
hmm i dun think anybody saw me act
T-T
suan ler =X

i did a quiz below

takecare readers
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home