Thursday, November 23, 2006

ahaha

hmm...wad should i post about...i really dunno

let's talk about endurance and willpower

i haven sort out my thoughts as to whether they are the same or different in their own worlds
do enlighten me if possible

for now, i shall talk about willpower...
let's call it will for short
in life, we experience many things, especially mistakes we make
but what gives us the power to stand up after every fall
is this thing called will
it exists in everybody
and it has no limits

however, it is up to the person to make full use of this energy
it cannot come out when needed
but it will come out when required
confused? me too xDDD
as for me, i have gone through many tough times
and most of the times, i got through it because of my willpower.
i really gives me the extra energy i need to do something
extra energy to continue dancing, extra stamina to continue running, extra vigor to continue performing, extra strength to continue studying...
it has prevailed for me many many times
and i'm glad that such a power exists in the world

as you can see
im always looking sleepy
yet i have so much energy contained inside of me
thats because i sleep well and eat well[ok lame no relevance to topic]
budden when all of these get drained out,
i still have energy with me because of my will to complete things
for example now, im tired after dance, i still have energy to blog.[hahas lame joke]
okok real example, im always energetic throughout dance practices[nt to be proud but...] this is because of my will to complete that certain move given by laoshi and maybe my passion for the arts? dunno why i LOVE the ARTS...
this is where i get my willpower from

teach u a trick that i teach myself to gain extra willpower
For example:
Scenario: u are tearing out a plaster from ur blister
its pain, i know but have u ever thought of this, who in the whole gave the word pain to that feeling u feel when u tear off the plaster? why cant it be ticklish or cold or maybe siehioebovb? why?[then at that moment, tear off that bloody plaster]
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home