Tuesday, May 22, 2007

164

HAHA!




mid year exams are over....
hmm well i didn't do that badly this time
but i can see myself improving in a few certain areas!


although it may seems im just taking it easy
but im actually serious
and its difficult to prove to u the above two statements are true just by typing them...


hmmm
L1R5=16
L1R4=14
to me, i have improved
and also to me
its not enough... -.-


this term, i will focus more on english and my humanities I SWEAR!!!
of course i will pay more attention to physics and biology
so as to keep them up
Amaths i have to practice more but its easier said than done
Emaths...ok, i could still do with weekly practices right mr ong?
lol...


based on my predictions
i hope to cut english by 3 grades
and humanities by 2 grades
[hopefully]
then my L1R5 will be ermmm...
11!
OMG!!!!!!
but then, like i said earlier, its easier said than done...


lastly, ive done well for chinese this term
thkx to the almost daily practices!!!
hahaha A2
contented and satisfied but hopes to get 1
=pp
i will improve,
will you???


takecare readers
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home