Thursday, June 07, 2007

170

damn, GE is under server maintainence...
how boring...
so i decided to post a little thing or two...
lalala~


toothpaste toothpaste
with its cap on,
squeeze it, squeeze it, everything goes wrong.
like the damage that have been done,
all the toothpaste can't be undone.
so toothpaste toothpaste what have you done!?


lala~inner child in me is acting up...
i'm missing something in my life currently,
and it has been many weeks
though i went back for a couple of times.
but the urge to stick back to routine is still there...
missing, missing, must I miss you for another 5 months?
I have to get you back


sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice...
oh well, if i can do it, why can't YOU!?
what the hell happened to YOU!?
you brought it upon yourself, don't blame others YOU.
it is a great shame, that you have mugged so hard for the past what, 9 years?
just for this year to get your first cert, and YOU are gonna give up NOW!?
perhaps you see meaning into this??
well, I don't
I am UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED in YOU!
whether you still care about me or NOT.


lalala~
takecare all
[ji danS]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home