Sunday, December 23, 2007

234

okok bloggers,readers,whoever-you-are!
this post is for those in my school
those close to me,as in class/council/dance
should get it
if you don't
too bad...

How To Intrepret My Face:
o_o
I'm Happy

o_o
I'm Sad

o_o
I'm Excited

o_o
I'm EMO

o_o
I'm Bored

o_o
I'm Constipated

o_o
I'm Anticipating

o_o
I'm Worried

o_o
I'm Jealous

o_o
I'm Pissed

o_o
I'm Tired

o_o
I'm Desperate

o_o
I'm Energetic

o_o
I'm Horny(ok...that doesn't usually come)

o_o
I'm Fearing(is there such a word?)

o_o
I'm Livid(simple term:angry)

o_o
I'm Stressed

phew...
so many more ways to intrepret my face
very difficult?
i think so too man...
but i think some people may find it easy
"JUST LOOK AT THE FACE WILL KNOW ALR LAH!"
"SO SIMPLE"
...
ya hor....
but i still think its difficult
lucky i don't have a friend like me...
hmmmm....sth weird about the sentence above...
nvm, i shall ignore it...

ok, thats my update for now
SCHOOL IS REOPENING
CAMPS ARE COMING
MONEY IS DRAINING
PAY IS STILL NOT PAYING

[yisong]
takecare readers!
let's have a simple riddle shall we???

What am I feeling now with this face:
o_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home