Friday, April 04, 2008

246

haiz...oh well
one week has past
accumulating to two weeks has past
since i last updated i believe

oh my god...
tutorials
lectures
practicals
tests

i have like
so much of them to do
and then theres PI for PW
wtf...

i am joining the council
its another suicide mission
with much higher risks now...
oh gosh
however,
my voting number is 24
i am still NOT elected yet...
so oh well
i hope i can get in
but yet
i hope i don't get in
paranomia...

nonetheless,
i will fight till i die if i can get in
because studies and my cca are just too important for me
furthermore i still have an even utmost priority
which most of you who know me should know...
hahaha
damn, i am NOT going down
i will mug if i have to
lol...

oh well, thats kinda a long post already
hahahah
i miss my twin
wth is he?
hahahaha
i miss all of my spider family also:(
esp jie for now...
T-T

stay strong yisong,
takecare readers
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home