Saturday, February 09, 2008

239

update.
oh well...its pretty meaningless to do this...

let me put a song here

Tonight
Tonight, we remember
The moments that we spent here
The joy and the laughter that we shared

Tonight, we cherish
The times we spent together
Because its the only time we have

Look at us,
And see our smile
This is where
We all belong
I remember the times
We spent together
Until, my last december
Tonight
---------------------

ok, I am super duper busy this period of time
happy belated birthday to me,
happy belated birthday to susanna,
happy belated birthday to huiee.

and thanks all of you who messaged me on my birthday
thank you all so much
thank you for the gifts
smacks
cakes
cakes
cakes
hits
whacks
greetings
presents
yea
thank you ALL~!

takecare readers
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home