Saturday, October 07, 2006

lantern fest!!

hahas had fun last night with my classmates...lol lantern festival...hope can celebrate with another grp of friends nxt yr!!! anyway last night, i left my hse for the garden nearby with my neighbour whos my classmate oso...couldnt find them at first but in the end saw them ler then went to find another grp at another side...so separated...hahas bt nvm...one side is candles and the other side is fire! lol very big diff...lucky in the end we all merged and played together...phew, had fun with the sticks i brought down...i brought sparklers too!!! IM THEIR SAVIOUR!!! my neighbour was MIA for 1hr to buy sparklers bt when he returned he only got...err..candles lol so i tried my luck at hme heng have....taught cons and qian how to play with sticks wahahahs im so happy~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home