Sunday, December 10, 2006

102

hey, just a little to everybody
im going for a holiday from 15th to 22nd
Do yourselves a favor, don't SMS me during that period
it will only waste your money, i wun reply!
if u want, send me well wishes on my trip there on the 15th
SMS me only on the 23rd onwards =]
have fun peeps, takecare too!
--------------------
anyways, gold peeps and qnt peeps
jiayou with your production
here's wishing all of you
ALL THE BEST!
gambateh!
you have my fullest support!
I WILL WATCH THE SHOW!!!
RAHHHHHHH
--------------------
why i miss out so much fun things with u all de?? T~T

alright then
takecare readers,
du: oiqiyh,wrahryh,ouhkmeh,riedeyh,dwarie,ouhkryu,lryn,oehkduhk,lraakiyh,geyd.E pameaja eh ymm uv oui, dryd ymm uv oui syga y tevvanahla!
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home