Wednesday, December 13, 2006

103

hmmm, im back from chalet(s)
haha firstly, tag replies:
ZHENHAN: hahaha thkx, i know you will do the same for us all!
TZEHUI: hmmm, i dun think i wanna help, sorry but I prefer to watch march's production! oh and im going to australia
YUXUAN: hahaha thkx twin, i prefer not the male lead, i prefer the male DANCE lead xD
BEEQI: thkx for tagging beeqi, its "TO TAG" not "TO TAGGED"
GOILING: thkxthkx goiling ahahahaha.
HUITIAN: haha thkx huitian, im flying to australia for a week...I'll be glad to do my best to help you guys if asked! you can count on me =D
AUBREY: haha, you takecare too! cya tomorrow!
CHAR: haha I called you already, am I right?

there you go hahaha
hmmm, nothing much about my class chalet
It was fun no doubt!
LOL
IM SUN-BURNED
NOT TANNED
AHHHHHHHHHHH

OH!
I have read The Little Prince
now reading the chinese version
i find the story very down-to-earth and true
for things has to be seen from different perspectives

takecare readers
GOGOGO, all MISSING people!
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home