Saturday, June 16, 2007

171

today, june 16th...hahaha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!


nothing much these days, school, study, school, study, homework, sleep, homework, sleep
how monotonous life can be...


what's done cannot be undone
its like a scar that will always have a mark
and toothpaste out of its tube and you just cannot put it back.
and words that have been said cannot be taken back.
this thing i did, almost cost me my life, but sadly, it didn't
ironically i'm still alive...
haiz...


why am I always forced to go solo?
huiguan is gone from me currently
and nw i have another missing part in my life
and i'm as clueless as you are where to start finding that missing part.


what's missing seldom can be found
sometimes, you spend an eternity finding it.
and i did not say that you found it at the end.


takecare readers
[yisong]
haiz...what's wrong with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home