Thursday, April 17, 2008

247

council voting has started and ended today,
well, i am hoping to get in and not get it...
i'm not sure of the reasons, but one of it is great pressure that has been on me...

my dear friend of 3years who is now in JJ,
aubrey told me that i no longer use to post like i do
i dunno why
but i agree with her...
actually, many things are still popping in my head like...
'pop'?
i dunno
haha

hmmm, lets try my style once again.
hmmmm....
i have been through so many camps in JJ
to have finally understand how to appreciate music and songs
and the people writing it/singing it

well, a piece of music alone
tells no story if you just hear
it gives rise to no emotions
and for that we are always just hearing for fun
or because we think that, hey this song is nice because of the vulgarities they use or the explicit content they have.

utter nonsense.

these people in my opinion only think that the song is nice because
it jerks their imagination wildly.

dear all,
hearing and listening are two things
listening requires one to appreciate and understand.
hearing requires nothing

i tend to do this nowadays,
listen to the song/music
and imagine what's going on in the piece of music/song
for some songs like my beloved O2 family dances,
i just imagine my friends dancing
that feeling is unbearable and it makes me wanna cry sometimes
even till today
music, is an expression of the musician, it goes low when its low
and high when its high
there is a feeling towards it
for the emotions can be swayed along by it...

ok, i have really tried my best....
i can't go on any longer...
help
brey...
>.<
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok ciao!
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home