Wednesday, June 27, 2007

173

well...well...well...
third day of school
three days wasted not revising my work
but it was spent wisely on the other 'work' i had
dang, i must find my collar badge soon...
my other badge is going to be invalid very soon
T-T
these years...hmm...3 years?
serving the school...
ahhh talk later lol...
save it next time...


oh well...it always seems so easy yet it isn't...
i really don't know what to do about my english...
haiz...
if my english can even hit b3
im over the moon...
seriously, if my english is like an A2 for example...
my L1R5 goes down by 4
damn!!!


pfffftt.....dance dance dance dance...
how i got to like dance, i don't know
i don't want to know in fact
i just want to continue to love it
more than i do every single day...
i want to further this aspect of my abilities...
discipline can't really be effective when you lack time...
i haven't been exercising recently...
darn...


oh well, tmr is melinda's turn to speak!
listen well!


takecare all
[yisong]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home